Below are the forms needed from each athlete on a QCVA travel team for the 2021-2022 season. Please bring all paperwork with you to Team Camp on December 5.
|Form||Information||Cost||Bring to Camp|
|Copy of Athlete’s Birth Certificate||Only for athletes new to QCVA this season||N/A||Yes|
|AAU Membership||Club Code: WYE79B||$16||No|
|USAV Membership||Register through SportsEngine||$52||No|
|Letter of Commitment||Print and sign||N/A||Yes|
|JVA Liability Release Form||Print and sign||N/A||Yes|
|JVA Medical Release Form||Print, sign and notarize*||N/A||Yes|
Details for USAV Membership Registration
- Start with a ‘quiz’ that will help guide you to the correct membership.
- You will complete the registration process electronically and submit a credit card payment for their dues.
- You will see two credit card charges on your credit card statement: a Region fee ($32) and a USAV fee ($20).
- You will not choose a club. After your registration, we will invite you to join QCVA.
- Important: Please make note of the email address you registered with.
- Families with more than one child needing to register may do so with all children under one household account.